Soothing & Strengthening Skin Ampules:
Jessica created Soothing & Strengthening Skin Ampules for her clients with sensitive or easily irritated skin and those with redness caused by inflammation, rosacea, couperose, spider veins and other vascular conditions. This unique European packaging system is used to preserve formulas with extremely high concentrations of active ingredients that require a sterile, air-tight environment of pure glass.
These calming ampules:
- Reduce Redness & Irritation
- Soothe and Moisturize
- Reinforce and Strengthen Capillaries and Blood Vessels
- Reduce and Calm Inflammation
- Improve Micro-Circulation
- Glycerin: Soothes the skin while enhancing its natural protective barrier to improve moisture retention and elasticity.
- Rutin: Natural antioxidant that tightens capillaries while enhancing their flexibility. Promotes microcirculation to reduce inflammation and irritation.
- Witch Hazel Extract: Mild astringent to condition the skin and combat inflammation.
- Hedera Helix Ivy Extract: Gently stimulates vascular circulation.
- Panthenol Provitamin B5: Calms inflammation and itching while moisturizing and softening the skin.
- Biophytex Complex: A blend of natural botanical extracts including Horse Chestnut Seed, Calendula and Butcher’s Broom to reinforce capillary walls and promote peripheral circulation. Soothing, calming effects that reduce redness, calm inflammation and decrease the appearance of spider veins and broken blood vessels.
Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Witch Hazel Bark/Leaf/Twig Extract, Panthenol, Witch Hazel Water, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Ammonium Glycirrhizate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol, Glucose, Phenylpropanol, Cellulose Gum, Propanediol, Escin, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Rutin, Sodium Benzoate, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Calendula Flower Extract, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate.
How To Open An Ampule
Tap the bottom of the unopened ampule so that the liquid inside falls to the lower part of the bottle. Wrap a tissue over the ampule. Holding the bottle in the fingers of one hand use the thumb and index finger of the other hand to quickly and purposefully snap off the top of the ampule at the fracture line. Wrap the top of the ampule in the tissue and discard.
Ampules are made of glass. Snap them open quickly and with purpose to break the top clean off at the fracture line. Always carefully inspect the opened ampule to make sure there are no glass fragments present. European women have been using ampules for many decades without any recorded trips to the emergency room. You can do this America. Just exercise a wee bit of caution and common sense. Also, don’t sleep under coconut trees.
Use 2X or more per week. After cleansing, empty contents into palm of your hand and gently massage over face, neck, decollete and back of hands. May be used under a night cream, day cream or mask. May also be used with 3N1 Hybrid Face Oil & T3 Hydro Active Spray Serum.